Since 1928, the community of Saint Theresa of the Infant Jesus has done much to preserve the rich tradition and heritage handed down to us by those pioneers who ventured into the West Shore of Harrisburg. What makes this parish what it is are the people who made old new and allowed the past to move into the future. Many have prayed and been educated in these facilities and have donated time, effort and hard-earned money to keep them going, preserving our heritage so that we can continue to grow for tomorrow.

Our Master Planning process evaluated our Parish needs and our space in support of the 75 active ministries within our Parish. The greatest challenge identified at that time was our 1949 educational complex and its inability to support multiple and simultaneous… click here to read more…

 

Capital Campaign Brochure

Capital Campaign Brochure

Campaign Reception Flyer

Campaign Reception Flyer